When purchasing a controller, please provide the following information in the “order notes” section when checking out:
- What type of thermocouple?
Thermocouple Type K (NiCr-Ni): max temp 1100°C
Thermocouple Type S (PtRh 10%-Pt): max temp 1400°C
- What sort of connector?
CPC14, HAN7D, HAN15D: Each has a different pen assignment. (There is an extra charge of € 10 for HAN15D)
- Do you need SSR (solid state relay) output?
This is kiln dependent, and is generally for larger kilns. Read the label on the contactor/SSR.
- Specific for TC507/707: Is it a single zone or multi-zone (up to 3 zones) controller? (Extra charges may apply.)
- Specific for TC507/707: Do you need extra control output? (There is an extra charge of € 50.)
Extra output (230V) is for controlling a fan or flap.
- Do you need a wall mount? (There is an extra charge of € 15.)
- Is the standard length of cable (1,4 meters) sufficient? (Extra charges may apply.)
Prices are ex-transport, ex-VAT.