- Heaps, Arnold & Heaps lead came for stained glass
- Pre-glazed lead came for stained glass
- NDG products
- Glue for appliqué
- Traditional stained glass putty
Stained Glass Paint
- Stained glass paints, Pre-packaged stained glass painting sets
- Silver stain glass paints
- Lusters, Metal preparations, Ceramic paints
- Mediums & oils for glass painting
- Directory of glass-related workshops
- Stained glass painting
- Glass fusing
- "Make and Take"
- New in the PELI Webshop! - Chisel-edged writer, sable, in crow quill: This 100% Kolinsky sable paintbrush is set in crow quill with a plain unvarnished handle. The long sable hair holds a lot of paint, yet is thin enough for most glass painting. € 4.55. Introductory price, 10% off: € 4.10 Stippler set: hog hair, 8 brushes: Take a look …
- We listen to you! - Thanks for your suggestions regarding the European lead came profile! In consultation with Heaps, Arnold & Heaps, they’ve changed the profile to meet your needs. The wings (leaf) are now 0.1 mm thinner and the bead on the beaded profile is slimmer, making the lead came completely similar to what you now use. You will …
- Small quantities lead came on a drum - Do you need lead came from our catalog, one that you don’t use too often, where 25 kg would be too much? We can offer you lead came on a small wooden drum, for quantities from approximately 5-10 kg (11-22 lbs). The wooden drum is 23 cm (9 in) diameter and 13 cm (5.2 in) …
- Check for the tin side of window glass (float glass) with a drop of water - A client visited us last month and we were discussing painting on float glass. Peter mentioned that it was possible to check for the tin side of float glass with a drop of water. It’s true! You don’t have to use a UV lamp. Float glass (normal window glass) is made by floating the glass …
- 4 Reasons to use oils with your glass paints as well as water - Williams & Byrne have instructional videos to show you how to paint with oil on top of unfired water-based glass paint. Why would you want to do that? You save energy since you fire multiple layers of paint at one time. You can push the oil paint here and there, see what looks best, and …
PELI Glass Products B.V.
is a specialized wholesaler of glass and ceramic supplies located in Zoetermeer, Netherlands, formed by Peter Heijman and Lisa Di Campli. Together, we bring over 50 years of experience to PELI Glass - and we have carefully chosen high quality items for creative work, from your imagination to reality!
We provide glass, glass paints, painting brushes and tools, pre-glazed lead came, kilns, custom work, books, videos and seminars to the professional glazier and the glass artist. We ship worldwide.